FutureLab gives us a cool look at some trends in the workplace for 2010. Creative thinking, women, small businesses leading the way in the bounceback economy, employee happiness becoming a bigger currency, and personal brands will bump into traditional ones. It’ll be interesting to see what pans out.
(1) Organizations will embrace Design Thinking.
(2) Women will play a more important role in re-defining traditional notions of work.
(3) Small business owners will become the new stars of economic growth.
(4) “Happiness” will become a way to measure economic prosperity.
(5) Personal branding will become the buzzword of talented workers around the world.